Going to a Southern Ball
I believe, if you were lucky enough to be upper class, this decade was the most grand. The tailoring and embroidery work done by hand on the garments of southern ladies was extraordinary. Wouldn't it be fun to dress like this just once?
- This design is available for the 5" x 7" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 6.29" W x 4.88" H with 24,074 stitches.
- This design has 11 thread colors.
- This design is also available in our The Southern Belles set.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm)
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 1411
- Price: $10.00