Mythical & Mystical Unicorns: 6 Design Set
Fact or Fable?Unicorns represent chastity and purity but they fight fiercely when captured or cornered. The Unicorn's horn (called alicorn) was fabled as "pure" in the Middle Ages. For this reason, it was a popular ingredient for medicines and cures. Popes and kings prized it because it provided protection against all evils. An item so valuable and rare was a great temptation.
But did Unicorns ever really exist? Of course they did.
Is there a chance that somewhere they might still? Of course. They will live forever and ever, especially in the dreams of little girls.
- All require a 5" x 7" hoop.
- Thread chart for each design is included.
- The names are for descriptive purposes and are not part of the designs you will receive.
- Click a unicorn to see a larger picture.
Wild & Free Unicorn
Unicorn Quenching Her Thirst
- Hoop Size: 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm)
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 1778
- Price: $30.00