Chinese Village Dragon
The Chinese dragon is a creature that also appears in other East Asian cultures, and is also sometimes called the Oriental (or Eastern) dragon in the West.
Usually depicted as a long, snake-like creature with numerous claws, it has long been a potent symbol of auspicious power in Chinese folklore and art. It is also the embodiment of the concept of yang and associated with the weather as the bringer of rain and water in general.
- This design requires a 7.75" x 11.75" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 7.81" W x 8.22" H with 41,648 stitches.
- This design has 12 thread colors.
- Original artwork by Jennifer Wheatley-Wolf.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 7.75" x 11.75" (200mm x 300mm)
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 2240
- Price: $10.00