Sis Boom Bah! Though we have absolutely no clue where that cheerleader phrase came from it sure is fun to say. You'll do a lot of cheering yourself with this manually digitized Collegiate alphabet and numbers in your inventory.
- Each letter/number is 2.50" tall; the width varies.
- The stitch count is about 5,000.
- Each character has 1 thread color.
- Thread chart for each character is included.
- The outline will sew first, then the fill so that whatever color material you embroider these letters on will show where the images below show white.
New to using alphabets in your designs?
Click here to learn how to combine characters to create your own custom designs.
- Click a letter or number for a closer look.