3 Wise Monkeys
The Nikko Tosho-gu Shrine, in Nikko, Japan, has a carving of three wise monkeys. Many scholars believe the monkeys were carved as a visual representation of the religious principle, "If we do not hear, see, or speak evil, we ourselves shall be spared all evil."
- This design is available for the 5" x 7" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 6.96" W x 2.44" H with 21,560 stitches.
- This design has 8 thread colors.
- Original artwork by Cruz Puga.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm)
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 2532
- Price: $8.00