Holy Chalice with Christogram Wafer
In Christian tradition the Holy Chalice is the vessel which Jesus used at the Last Supper to serve the wine.
This is a wonderful design for liturgical vestments and linens.
- This design is available for the 5" x 7" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 5.03" W x 5.76" H with 9,848 stitches.
- This design has 4 thread colors.
- Click here for information about embroidery design selection and placement on communion linens.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm)
- Instant Download!
- No shipping charges
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 2615
|You may also be