Vintage Ecclesiastical Design 385
(Click image to enlarge)
|I have one for every liturgical season, one for 50th anniversaries, funeral, plus others just because I like them.
This spring I made a processional canopy and used a different design on every drop. I also made a matching humeral veil.
Our Bishop was here for Confirmation and our priest asked him to bless them. He was very impressed.
I love, love, love your designs!" - Angie">
|Beautiful work, Teresa. You should be very proud! Thank you. And we hope we translated your message correctly.">|
When digitizing for machine embroidery we attempted to stay as true to the original design as possible.
- Wheat represents prosperity and fruitfulness.
- Cross & Crown symbolizes the reward in heaven.
- Grapes represent the fruitfulness of Christian life.
- A lovely Christogram in the center.
- This design is available for the 5" x 7" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 6.38" W x 4.92" H with 22,710 stitches.
- This design has 6 thread colors.
- Click here for information about embroidery design selection and placement on communion linens.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm)
- Instant Download!
- No shipping charges
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 2788
|You may also be