Shell Baptism Symbol
The shell has long been a symbol for baptism because it reminds Christians of the water that they are baptized in. It is also a sign of pilgrimage, as pilgrims to the Holy Land used shells as drinking vessels.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 2.72" W x 3.14" H with 7,938 stitches.
- This design has 2 thread colors.
- Click here for information about embroidery design selection and placement on communion linens.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm)
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 2830
- Price: $8.00