Minister at the Pulpit
A pulpit (from Latin pulpitum "scaffold", "platform", "stage") is a small elevated platform where a member of the clergy stands in order to read the Gospel lesson and deliver a sermon.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 2.69" W x 3.79" H with 7,884 stitches.
- This design has 4 thread colors.
- This design is also available in our Church People set.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm)
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 2991
- Price: $6.00