Chinese Zodiac: Goat
People born in the Year of Goat are elegant and highly accomplished in the arts. They seem to be, at first glance, better off than those born in the zodiac's other years. But goat year people are often shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life. They are usually deeply religious, yet timid by nature. Sometimes clumsy in speech, they are always passionate about what they do and what they believe in.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 2.80" W x 3.15" H with 2,293 stitches.
- This design has 2 thread colors.
- The text translation of "Goat" is done as a thread color stop to give you the opportunity to embroider it or not.
- This design is also available in our Chinese Zodiac set.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm)
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 3002
- Price: $3.00