A forklift truck is a powered industrial truck used to lift and transport materials, normally by means of steel forks inserted under the load.
The forklift was developed in the 1920s by various companies and is now an indispensable piece of equipment in manufacturing and warehousing operations.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 3.74" W x 2.37" H with 6,205 stitches.
- This design has 5 thread colors.
- This design is also available in our Heavy Equipment set.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm)
- Instant Download!
- No shipping charges
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 3065
|You may also be