Chi Rho #1
(Click image to enlarge)
It is formed by superimposing the first two letters of the word "Christ" in Greek, chi = ch and rho = r.
Although not technically a cross, the Chi Rho invokes the crucifixion of Jesus as well as symbolizing his status as the Christ.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 2.83" W x 3.80" H with 7,796 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- Click here for information about embroidery design selection and placement on communion linens.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm)
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 3186
- Price: $6.00