The Celts believed strongly in the interconnectedness of all life and their interlaced patterns reflected this belief. We can glean a bit more information about their symbols and beliefs from ancient Celtic myths and legends.
The raven has been the otherworldly body for both Gods and Goddesses. Like the crow, it flew over Celtic battlefields as the deity incarnate.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 2.98" W x 3.31" H with 11,812 stitches.
- This design has 5 thread colors.
- This design is also available in our Celtic Creatures set.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm)
- Instant Download!
- No shipping charges
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 3473
|You may also be