To the Celts the snake represented the cyclic nature of life due to the annual shedding of its skin. Contrary to popular myth, there actually are snakes in Ireland, though they are pretty much confined to the rugged western region of the country.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 3.20" W x 3.61" H with 11,172 stitches.
- This design has 5 thread colors.
- This design is also available in our Celtic Creatures set.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm)
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 3478
- Price: $6.00