Nautical English Alphabet & Numbers: 36 Design Pack
The Code was revised in 1932 to include seven languages: English, French German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish and Norweigian. The 1969 revision included Russian and Greek.
Signal flags, which have alpha-numeric correspondence, can be used to spell out messages; although mariners usually employ nautical signal flags in combinations which correspond to particular messages.
Most boaters string signal flags end-to-end and hang them from the rigging in a bow-to-stern direction. Signal flags are also used to dress ships for ceremonial and festive occasions such as the beginning of the boating season.
- This set includes the signal flag designs for the English alphabet and the number pennants.
- The letters are approximately 1.04" W x 1.04" H.
- The number pennants are approximately 2.55" W x 0.80" H.
- Thread chart for each design is included.
- The identification beneath each design is not part of the design.
New to using alphabets in your designs?
Click here to learn how to combine characters to create your own custom designs.
- Click an image for a closer look.
- Hoop Size: 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm)
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 3551
- Price: $18.00