Entrailed Cross #1
This form of an Entrailed Cross or Toulouse Cross is a heraldic design and has the four equidistant arms ending in spear points. The connected "blobs" at the end of each arm are said to represent the twelve disciples.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" and 5" x 7" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 3.44" W x 3.48" H with 8,326 stitches.
- The sewn out size of the 5" x 7" hoop is 4.95" W x 5.00" H with 12,054 stitches.
- This design has 2 thread colors.
- Click here for information about embroidery design selection and placement on communion linens.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 3834
- Price: $8.00