Shell Baptism Symbol #2
There is a legend that John the Baptist used a small shell to collect the water to Baptize Jesus, and this is why you see it used today as a symbol for this sacrament.
Sometimes shells are depicted with three drops beneath them, symbolizing the Holy Trinity, who are there at holy baptism.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" and 5" x 7" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 3.30" W x 3.18" H with 7,161 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 5.19" W x 4.99" H with 16,001 stitches.
- This design has 2 thread colors.
- Click here for information about embroidery design selection and placement on communion linens.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Instant Download!
- No shipping charges
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 4183
|You may also be