In ancient Greek myth it was a bird of Athena which represented the renewal of life. In the Bible it was a dove released from the Ark by Noah which returned with an olive branch to show that the Biblical flood was over. Ever since, the dove has symbolized deliverance and God's forgiveness.
The dove in this design is an applique and will sew position and tack down stitches for fabrics.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4", 5" x 7", and 7.75" x 11.75" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 3.83" W x 3.79" H with 8,126 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 5.05" W x 4.99" H with 10,636 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 7.75" x 11.75" hoop is 7.81" W x 7.73" H with 16,879 stitches.
- This is an applique design. If you are new to appliques click here for our Applique Tutorial for Machine Embroidery.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Instant Download!
- No shipping charges
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 4265
|You may also be