Redwork Compass Rose #1
The compass rose has appeared on navigational charts and nautical maps since the 1300's. The term "rose" refers to the figure's compass points resembling rose petals.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 3.34" W x 3.52" H with 4,212 stitches.
- This design has 2 thread colors.
- Original artwork by ©Cari Buziak and Licensed to Windstar Embroidery Designs. All Rights Reserved.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm)
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 4319
- Price: $6.00