Vintage Ecclesiastical Design 56
This stunning IHS border design is from the Embroidery Pattern Catalogue, a publication offering iron-on embroidery transfers that was published in the mid to late 1800s by the Thomas Brown & Sons company of Manchester, England. Many of those traditional Christian patterns were hand drawn reproductions of designs from the 13th and 14th centuries and were created specifically for embroidery on vestments and other church linens.
When digitizing for machine embroidery we attempted to stay as true to the original design as possible.
- This design is available for the 5" x 7", 6.25" x 10.25" and 7.75" x 11.75" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 5.15" W x 4.96" H with 25,165 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 6.25" x 10.25" hoop is 6.32" W x 6.09" H with 32,447 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 7.75" x 11.75" hoop is 8.01" W x 7.71" H with 45,184 stitches.
- This design has 10 thread colors.
- This design is a continuous or repeating border.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 5084
- Price: $12.00