Vintage Ecclesiastical Design 16
Ave Maria, Latin for the Angelic Salutation or the Hail Mary, is used within the Catholic Church, and forms the basis of the Rosary.
This design is from the Embroidery Pattern Catalogue, a publication offering iron-on embroidery transfers that was published in the mid to late 1800s by the Thomas Brown & Sons company of Manchester, England. Many of those traditional Christian patterns were hand drawn reproductions of designs from the 13th and 14th centuries and were created specifically for embroidery on vestments and other church linens.
When digitizing for machine embroidery we attempted to stay as true to the original design as possible.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4", 5" x 7", 6.25" x 10.25" and 7.75" x 11.75" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 3.48" W x 2.22" H with 6,517 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 6.63" W x 4.22" H with 15,367 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 6.25" x 10.25" hoop is 9.29" W x 5.91" H with 29,431 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 7.75" x 11.75" hoop is 11.58" W x 7.38" H with 42,613 stitches.
- This design has 4 thread colors.
- This is a continuous or repeating border design.
- We recommend this design for experienced embroiderers.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 5091
- Price: $12.00