Hail, Holy Queen
The Hail Holy Queen (the Salve Regina in Latin) is one of four special anthems to the Mother of God that have traditionally been part of the Liturgy of the Hours, and which vary depending on the season. In the Traditional Latin Mass, these anthems are also usually sung at a High Mass, either at the end of the Mass or during Holy Communion.
The Hail Holy Queen is also the final prayer of the Rosary.
- This design is available for the 5" x 7", 6.25" x 10.25" and 7.75" x 11.75" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 5.06" W x 7.06" H with 45,817 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 6.25" x 10.25" hoop is 6.09" W x 8.52" H with 52,096 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 7.75" x 11.75" hoop is 7.73" W x 10.81" H with 65,105 stitches.
- This design has 3 thread colors.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 5153
- Price: $15.00