Mega Vintage Ecclesiastical Design 813
▶ View Detailed Description
This beautiful ecclesiastical design is from the Embroidery Pattern Catalogue, a publication offering iron-on embroidery transfers that was published in the mid to late 1800s by the Thomas Brown & Sons company of Manchester, England. Many of those traditional Christian patterns were hand drawn reproductions of designs from the 13th and 14th centuries and were created specifically for embroidery on vestments and other church linens.
- This design is available for the 12" x 12" (335mm x 329mm) and 17.72" x 18.70" (450mm x 475mm) hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 12" x 12" hoop is 11.49" W x 11.70" H with 91,818 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 17.72" W x 18.70" H hoop hoop is 17.10" x 16.78" H with 170,306 stitches.
- This design has 9 thread colors.
- Do not order unless you have a hoop or hooping system that can accommodate this design.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 5487
- Price: $30.00