About Windstar Embroidery Designs
Hi! I'm Deb Schneider. With my husband Tom (the site developer) and three very spoiled cats, we own and operate Windstar Embroidery Designs in the heart of Central Illinois.
I am a machine embroidery design digitizer and I love every minute of it! The creativity of embroidery digitizing is, in a word, fun. Though many hours of digitizing are often required before I feel a design is ready for a test sew-out and many tests may be done before a design is offered for sale at WindstarEmbroidery.com, it's always a labor of love.
Whatever the embroidery design style I make certain each and every design stitches out smoothly, efficiently and beautifully for you. Your complete satisfaction with your finished embroidery art is my primary concern.
Embroidery digitizing is not an instant gratification process. You can't simply push a button in a program and watch a perfect machine embroidery design pop out. It takes time and attention to detail but the reward of creating something unique and beautiful and fun and then watching it stitch out is worth every late supper.
I create, digitize, test sew-out and refine each design added to the inventory not for its potentially high marketing value, but simply because I like it. I hope you find a few (many!) you like, too.
I digitize with APS-Ethos and embroider with a Brother PR-600.
If you have any questions or comments about the designs, please contact me.
Thank you very much for visiting. I sincerely appreciate your business.
More About My Designs
- Digitized in APS-Ethos.
- Manually punched and pathed, assuring that every design stitches out as smoothly and efficiently as possible for you.
- Available in Brother (PES), Janome (JEF), Husqvarna/Viking (HUS), Melo (EXP), Singer (XXX) and Tajima (DST) formats. Many are also available in Pfaff (PCS) format too.
- Digitized with the proper underlay to reduce or eliminate the push/pull factor and your frustration.
- Digitized to produce a top quality design with the fewest number of stitches to produce the desired results.
- No bullet-proof designs!
- Thoroughly tested and refined.
- Instant download as zipped (.zip) folders containing the design and its thread chart.
- Backed by my personal guarantee. If you need assistance before or after your purchase, I'm here to help.
- Test the quality for yourself. Click here to download a free design.