Old Time American Cowboy: Tom Mix
Tom Mix was Hollywood's first Western megastar and is said to have defined the genre for all cowboy actors who followed. He played in 336 movies between 1910 and 1935, most of them silent films.
- This design is available for the 5" x 7" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 6.47" W x 4.85" H with 8,808 stitches.
- This design has 2 thread colors.
- This design is also available in our Old Time American Cowboys set.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm)
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 3915
- Price: $5.00