Old Time American Cowboy: Gene Autry
Gene Autry, the first of the singing cowboys, became the top Western star at the box-office by 1937, reaching his national peak of popularity from 1940 to 1942.
- This design is available for the 5" x 7" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 5.94" W x 4.77" H with 7,380 stitches.
- This design has 2 thread colors.
- This design is also available in our Old Time American Cowboys set.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm)
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 3918
- Price: $5.00