Redwork Celtic Knotted Tree of Life
The ancient Celts believed all living things were spiritual, mystical beings, not just inanimate objects to be exploited. They believed trees in particular were a source of great wisdom with the power to bridge the gap between the upper and lower worlds and bring blessings from the gods.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" and 5" x 7" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 3.46" W x 3.87" H with 4,897 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 4.99" W x 5.57" H with 6,102 stitches.
- This design has 2 thread colors.
- Original artwork by ©Cari Buziak and Licensed to Windstar Embroidery Designs. All Rights Reserved.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.