Did you know that the proper English name for Earth's natural satellite is, quite simply, the Moon? In English, the word moon
exclusively meant "the Moon" until 1665, when it was extended to refer to the recently discovered natural satellites of other planets.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" and 5" x 7" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 3.05" W x 3.02" H with 2,725 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 4.91" W x 4.85" H with 3,645 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- This design is also available in our Redwork Mr. Moonshine set.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.