"O come, let us worship the Lord, the King of kings, Who is himself the Crown of all the Saints."
The Christian symbolism contained in this design include:
- The bishop's staff or mitre in the crown represents the twelve apostles, the first bishops.
- The sword in the crown represents those who suffered martyrdom from the sword.
- The palm frond is the symbol of victory and martyrs.
- The crosses represent holy men and women.
- The priest's stole in the crown at the top right represents Confessors.
- The hatchet or axe is another symbol of martyrs.
- The fleur-de-lis or lily symbolizes purity and virginity.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4", 5" x 7", and 7.75" x 11.75" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 3.92" W x 2.76" H with 8,695 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 6.86" W x 4.74" H with 17,518 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 7.75" x 11.75" hoop is 11.07" W x 7.66" H with 42,773 stitches.
- This design has 5 thread colors.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.