Vintage Ecclesiastical Design 57
We manually digitized this beautiful design from a hand pattern originally created during the 13th and 14th centuries, when ecclesiastical art was in its glory.
This is a repeating border that can be embroidered on fine vestment linens and communion linens.
This design represents the Trinity doctrine atop a wavy crown and is a repeating or continuous border.
Click here for information about embroidery design selection and placement on communion linens.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" and 5" x 7" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 3.91" W x 1.27" H with 3,521 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 6.44" W x 2.09" H with 7,657 stitches.
- This design has 3 thread colors.
- We recommend this design for experienced embroiderers.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 4953
- Price: $10.00