(Click image to enlarge)
The crowns at the ends of the upright and the cross arm in this powerful design have a centered clover shape to symbolize the Holy Trinity.
This design is from the Embroidery Pattern Catalogue
, a publication offering iron-on embroidery transfers published in the mid to late 1800s by the Thomas Brown & Sons company of Manchester, England. Many of those traditional Christian patterns were hand-drawn reproductions of designs from the 13th
centuries, a period when ecclesiastical art, especially the stunning English needlework, was in its glory.
When digitizing for machine embroidery we attempted to stay as true to the original design as possible.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4", 5" x 7", 6.25" x 10.25" and 7.75" x 11.75" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 2.44" W x 3.89" H with 6,747 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 4.33" W x 6.89" H with 17,715 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 6.25" x 10.25" hoop is 6.14" W x 9.77" H with 34,125 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 7.75" x 11.75" hoop is 7.24" W x 11.52" H with 46,498 stitches.
- This design has 3 thread colors.
- Click here for information about embroidery design selection and placement on communion linens.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.