According to Wikipedia: Kettlebells were developed in Russia in the 1700s, primarily for weighing crops. It is said that these farmers became stronger and found them useful for showing off their strength during festivals. Today there are a number of organizations dedicated to kettlebell training and instructor certification.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" and 5" x 7" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 2.54" W x 1.70" H with 3,484 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 4.50" W x 3.02" H with 13,011 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- Original artwork by She3t, llc from the Noun Project
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.