Mega Vintage Ecclesiastical Design 67
This design is from the Embroidery Pattern Catalogue, a publication offering iron-on embroidery transfers that was published in the mid to late 1800s by the Thomas Brown & Sons company of Manchester, England. Those traditional and historical Christian patterns were hand drawn reproductions of designs from the 13th and 14th centuries and were created specifically for embroidery on vestments and other fine church linens.
- This design is available in DST and EXP formats only.
- This design is available for the 17.72" x 18.70" (450mm x 475mm) hoop.
- The sewn out size is 17.24" W x 17.33" H with 152,370 stitches.
- This design has 6 thread colors.
- Do not order unless you have a hoop or hooping system that can accommodate this design.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 17.72" x 18.70" (450mm x 475mm)
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 5703
- Price: $30.00