Mustang Outlines: 1965-2015
The creation of the Mustang originated the "pony car" class of American cars: affordable sporty coupes with long hoods and short rear decks. The first Ford Mustang debuted on April 17, 1964, at the remarkably attractive price of $2,368. Let's look at that price again: $2,368
Ford originally forecasted annual sales of about 100,000 cars but actually sold 417,000 in the first year and one million within two years. As of August 2018, over 10 million Mustangs have been produced in the U.S.
- All of these Mustangs require a 5" x 7" hoop.
- These designs are all approximately 6.50" W x 1.20" H and around 4,000 stitches with 1 thread color.
- You will receive twelve designs and a thread chart for each.
- The text below each design is for descriptive purposes and is not part of the design.
- Click a car to see its larger picture.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.