St. Mary Magdalene, also called Mary of Magdala, a fishing town on the western shore of the Sea of Galilee, is one of the greatest saints of the Bible and a legendary example of God's mercy and grace. The precise dates of her birth and death are unknown, but we do know she was present with Christ during his public ministry, death and resurrection. She is mentioned at least a dozen times in the Gospels.
Mary likely watched the crucifixion from a distance along with the other women who followed Christ during His ministry. Mary was present when Christ rose from the dead, visiting his tomb to anoint his body only to find the stone rolled away and Christ, very much alive, sitting at the place they laid Him. She was the first witness to His resurrection.
St. Mary's Feast Day is July 22.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4", 5" x 7", 6.25" x 10.25" and 7.75" x 11.75" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 3.16" W x 3.98" H with 18,352 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 4.70" W x 5.91" H with 36,177 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 6.25" x 10.25" hoop is 6.06" W x 7.60" H with 55,744 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 7.75" x 11.75" hoop is 7.52" W x 9.42" H with 81,902 stitches.
- This design has 13 thread colors.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.