Anna Font Alphabet
37 Design Set
This decorative art deco alphabet was created by fontographer Daniel Pelavin who created it for his wedding invitation and later used it to announce the birth of his first child, Anna.
It features a simple geometric form that makes an ideal alphabet for any occasion.
- This alphabet is available in 1.00", 2.00" and 3.00" tall letters.
Make your letter size selection below.
- All letter sizes will fit your 4" x 4" hoop.
- Letter size refers to the approximate height of the individual characters; width varies.
- All characters have 1 thread color.
- Thread chart for each character is included.
New to using alphabets in your designs?
Click here to learn how to combine characters to create your own custom designs.
- Click a letter for a closer look.
Numbers & Characters
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.