Archery Pictogram #2
It didn't start with William Tell but he is one of the most famous archers in history. But not as famous as Cupid.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 2.00" W x 3.41" H with 2,446 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- This design is also available in our Summer Sports Pictograms set.
- Original artwork by Parutakupiu.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.