The Corvette is widely known as "America's Sports Car." Automotive News said that after 'starring' in the early 1960s television show Route 66, the Corvette became synonymous with freedom and adventure, ultimately becoming both the most successful concept car in history and the most popular sports car in history with regional and local clubs all over the world.
- All of these Vette outlines require a 5" x 7" hoop.
- All are approximately 6.83" W x 1.23" H and around 3,000 stitches with 1 or 2 thread colors.
- You will receive seven designs and a thread chart for each.
- The text below each design is for descriptive purposes and is not part of the design.
- Click a Vette to see its larger picture.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.