Curling is a team game with similarities to bowling and shuffleboard, played by two teams of four players each on a sheet of carefully prepared ice. Teams take turns sliding heavy, polished granite stones down the ice towards the target (called the house).
The complex nature of stone placement and shot selection has led some to refer to curling as "chess on ice."
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 2.38" W x 2.18" H with 2,080 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- This design is also available in our Winter Sports Pictograms set.
- Original artwork by Parutakupiu.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.