In a bygone era they were known as the Flowers of the South, the epitome of womanhood, the Southern Belles. It was a title bestowed upon a lady not for the amount of money her family had but rather for her breeding. Her grace, sophistication, charm and Southern manners were what transformed her into a Flower of the South. And her company was desired by all in society as well as all would be beaus.
- This design is available for the 5" x 7" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 6.33" W x 4.90" H with 21,761 stitches.
- This design has 7 thread colors.
- This lovely design is also available in our Flowers of the South Set.
- Original artwork by ©Jennifer Wheatley-Wolf and Licensed to Windstar Embroidery Designs. All Rights Reserved.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.