Free Style Skiing Pictogram
Freestyle skiing has been contested at the Winter Olympic Games since the 1992 Winter Games in Albertville. It was a demonstration sport at the 1988 Winter Olympics, with moguls, aerials, and ballet events. Moguls became an official medal sport at the 1992 games.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 2.47" W x 3.38" H with 2,159 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- This design is also available in our Winter Sports Pictograms set.
- Original artwork by Parutakupiu.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.