Gingerbread Boy #2
Did you know that the first documented instance of figure-shaped gingerbread cookies was in the court of Elizabeth I of England. She had the gingerbread figures made and presented in the likeness of some of her important guests.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" and 5" x 7" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 2.64" W x 2.67" H with 12,241 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 4.80" W x 4.86" H with 30,987 stitches.
- This design has 7 thread colors.
- Original artwork by ©Graphics Factory.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.