24 Design Set
The 24 letter Greek alphabet was developed around 1000 BC, and the word "alphabet" comes from the names of the first two Greek letters, Alpha and Beta.
If you live in or near a college or university town add this alphabet to your design inventory and begin capturing your share of the lucrative Greek market.
- These letters are available in two sizes: 2" tall letters that are great for left or right chest placement on shirts, sweatshirts, shorts and caps and 4" high letters for larger projects.
- Each letter has been manually digitized to produce professional results.
- All have 1 thread color.
- Thread chart for each character is included.
- The English names of the letters are for informational purposes and are not part of the individual designs.
- Click a letter to see a larger picture.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.