Judo means "gentle way" and is a modern martial art that originated in Japan in the late nineteenth century.
The object is to either throw one's opponent to the ground, immobilize or otherwise subdue one's opponent with a grappling maneuver, or force an opponent to submit by joint locking the elbow or by executing a choke. Gently, we suppose.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 2.68" W x 2.91" H with 2,638 stitches.
- This design has 2 thread colors.
- This design is also available in our Summer Sports Pictograms set.
- Original artwork by Parutakupiu.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.