The standard gender symbols are derived from astronomical symbols.
The female symbol is from the symbol for Venus and is thought symbolize beauty by representing a hand mirror.
The male symbol is the symbol for Mars and represents a shield and spear.
- You will receive the two separate designs.
- Both will fit your 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size of the female symbol is 1.54" W x 2.29" H with 1,222 stitches.
- The sewn out size of the male symbol is 1.81" W x 2.01" H with 1,423 stitches.
- Both designs have 1 thread color.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.