The Celtic cross is a Christian cross with a nimbus or ring that emerged in Ireland and Britain in the Early Middle Ages. It became widespread through its use in the stone high crosses erected across that dot hundreds of cemeteries across Ireland and Scotland, as well as Wales, England, Europe, and far, far beyond.
Few symbols are as recognizable as the Celtic Cross as the embodiment of Celtic Christianity.
- This design is available in DST and EXP formats only.
- This design is available for the 17.72" x 18.70" (450mm x 475mm) hoop.
- The sewn out size is 12.72" W x 18.06" H with 216,353 stitches.
- This design has 2 thread colors.
- Do not order unless you have a hoop or hooping system that can accommodate this design.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.