The symbolism of the descending dove is taken from Luke 3:22 where the Holy Spirit descends upon the Lord Jesus Christ in the form of a dove at His baptism.
The dove represents the gentle, yet powerful, workings of the Holy Spirit and is also a symbol of purity and peace.
- This design is available in DST and EXP formats only.
- This design is available for the 17.72" x 18.70" (450mm x 475mm) hoop.
- The sewn out size is 14.06" W x 17.61" H with 251,282 stitches.
- This design has 4 thread colors.
- Do not order unless you have a hoop or hooping system that can accommodate this design.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.