The Messianic Seal of Jerusalem is a symbol for Messianic Judaism and Christians. The symbol is seen as a depiction of the Menorah, an ancient Jewish symbol, together with the Ichthys, an ancient depictive representation of Christian faith and the community of Jesus followers, creating a Star of David at the intersection. - Source: Wikipedia
- This design is available in DST and EXP formats only.
- This design is available for an 17.72" x 18.70" (450mm x 475mm) hoop.
- The sewn out size is 7.12" W x 17.17" H with 17,864 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- Do not order unless you have a hoop or hooping system that can accommodate this design.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.