⯈ View Detailed Description
This beautiful ecclesiastical design is from the Embroidery Pattern Catalogue, a publication offering iron-on embroidery transfers that was published in the mid to late 1800s by the Thomas Brown & Sons company of Manchester, England. Many of those traditional Christian patterns were hand drawn reproductions of designs from the 13th and 14th centuries and were created specifically for embroidery on vestments and other church linens.
- This design is available in DST and EXP formats only.
- This design is available for a 17.72" x 18.70" (450mm x 475mm) hoop.
- The sewn out size is 8.28" W x 18.39" H with 94,158 stitches.
- This design has 10 thread colors.
- Do not order unless you have a hoop or hooping system that can accommodate this design.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.