The modern pentathlon includes five events: pistol shooting, fencing, 200 meter freestyle swimming, show jumping, and a 3 kilometer cross-country run.
It was designed to simulate the experience of a 19th century cavalry soldier behind enemy lines: he must ride an unfamiliar horse, fight with pistol and sword, swim, and run.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 2.83" W x 2.37" H with 2,340 stitches.
- This design has 6 thread colors.
- This design is also available in our Summer Sports Pictograms set.
- Original artwork by Parutakupiu.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.